Saturday, October 16, 2010

Next stop...India!

I've been back in the states for a few weeks--feels like a few minutes!--and have wandered the eastern seaboard meeting and greeting the many people, but far from all, who I greatly missed when I was in Malawi. As I was standing in line at the Indian consulate with reams of stamped, photographed and otherwise official-looking documents, surrounded by enormous photos of the Taj Mahal and other majestic places that I cannot yet identify, sitar music soothing in the background, I realized that in about a week, I'll be in the Indian capitol with a new epidemiology project! Wow.

The travel hiatus is over! Stay tuned for fun filled adventures in Delhi and beyond!!!

1 comment:

  1. And you know we'll all be waiting breathlessly for your/our first glimpse of the next great adventure--

    From one of your top ten fans!!!

    ReplyDelete